On December 5, 2020, we held the second section of the panel discussion where the speakers focused their attention on Russian projects in the field of archiving media- and technological art.
Panel discussion participants:
• Alexey Kupriyanov, Independent Data Analyst: "Data in Motion: How to Organize a Database so that It Becomes an Army, not a Burial Ground?"
• Anastasia Tarasova, Chief Curator of the Archives of the Garage Museum of Contemporary Art in Moscow: “Archives of the Garage Museum of Contemporary Art: Paper-based and Digital”
• Maria Udovydchenko, Keeper of the Archives of the Garage Museum of Contemporary Art in St. Petersburg: "Funds of the Archive of the Garage Museum of Contemporary Art in St. Petersburg: From Analogue Documents to Media Carriers"
• Alina Stulikova, Leading Specialist of the Film and Media Arts Department of the Pushkin State Museum of Fine Arts: "How Media Art Came to the Pushkin Museum: to the Experience of Creating of a New Media Collection in a Classical Museum"
• Victoria Ilyushkina, Curator of the Cyland Video Archive and Video Programmes of the CYFEST Festival, and Sergey Teterin, Media Artist, Member of the Cyland Media Art Lab team: “Cyland Video Archive: Storage and Demonstration of Video”; Sergey Komarov, Curator of the Cyland Audio Archive: “Cyland Audio archive”.